There is a unique blend of ceramics and photography happening in the unspoilt village of Hotnitsa at a gate called ‘Odyssey’, in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside. A perfect holiday destination for rest, relaxation and immersing yourself in village life which has hardly changed for centuries. The village boasts the famous Hotnitsa waterfalls and Eco Trail, yet is only 15km from the historic old capital of Veliko Tărnovo in the foothills of the Stara Planina Mountains.
At Odyssey Gate Relax and enjoy 2000sq.m. landscaped walled gardens, complete with its own vines, extensive terraced area, boule court, outdoor shower and lawns. Take your meals on the terrace under the shade of gnarled old Apple trees or in the cool of the large open barn dining/lounge bar. Simply spend the day enjoying a long cold drink in peace and tranquility with a good book or mix the day up as you wish with the onsite activities.
- Pottery courses and taster sessions for beginners and experienced potters in a 50sq.m studio barn
- Photography workshops
- Take a trip and visit some of the fabulous attractions of the area.
- Enjoy a game of Boule, croquet, backgammon etc
- Morning guided or route mapped runs and cycling including a tandem.
- A wonderful breakfast with all other meals, snacks and drinks available.
- Free WiFi
Fancy a different type of holiday than the one you take each year? Want to explore a new and different country and culture then why not take a minute to explore their website – www.odysseygate.net.
We all hope to see you soon here in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria